Tuesday 6 October 2009

Aquilani set to make debut against Sunderland

Alberto Aquilani is set to make his Liverpool debut next week when the Reds face Sunderland in their next Premier League fixture on the 17th.

Aquilani who has been recovering from ankle surgery has blamed previous club: Roma's medical set up for his spate of frustrating injuries.

He said: "They were always changing doctors over there and there was no continuity, but I have already noticed a big difference here," said Aquilani in the Telegraph.

"From the outset they told me they would not try to rush me back because they did not want to risk a recurrence of the problem.

"I want to put all my injury worries behind me. After spending some time with Liverpool's medical staff I feel I can do that now."

No comments:

Post a Comment